Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Confluence: How to make a page available without signup

I wanted to make a page available to all the employees on confluence without making it publicly available on internet. 

I did not want to add hundreds of account on confluence too. So read little bit and added anonymous user to my space and gave that user a view access. Hoping problem would be solved. After a while realized that I made it available for entire world. 

The started reading more about it and realized that there is a signup option where you can let user access the page without creating the account for them and can also restrict the usage to specific domain only. Look at below screen shot for exact location.


I wanted to write it so don't forget in future :).
Manisha

No comments:

Post a Comment